Ali specialises in working with Teaching Staff, delivering 'Mindful Yoga' in schools. She also has many current and retired Teachers in attendance at her public classes in Swanland. Ali has worked with a wide range of local schools and educational organisations including Hymers College, Cottingham High, Wakefield School for Girls, Scarborough College, South Holderness Technical College and more.
The classes are compact yet powerful and can easily be incorporated into the school week, whether at lunch or before or after school.
- Gym clothing not necessarily needed - loose fitting work clothing is usually OK
- Compact 40-45 minute sessions with powerful results
- Fosters a close relationship in the group, developing positive energy & productivity
- Can help with aches and pains (headaches, back issues, neck pain, certain injury)
- Non-teaching/support staff are also welcome
Quite often the sessions can be included within a forward thinking staff wellbeing policy.
Please contact me for more details on the sessions.
About Yoga Teacher Ali Wileman
Yoga class timetable - public classes